Wednesday 25 December 2013

Thank you and happy holidays!



To: All My Dear Subscribers and blog visitors and readers

From: Akoli Penoukou, The Online/Home Biz Servant

On behalf of myself and behalf of the affiliate companies I belong to, I would like to take a moment to THANK YOU for either asking for information about them or being a part of them and helping make them what they are today.

2013 has been an extremely successful year but also one full of challenges and one of the things that has been so gratifying is seeing so many people like you express interest in becoming affiliates to help yourselves, your families, or otherwise.  

Yes, affiliate network business is a global business, but it is also, clearly, a global brotherhood and sisterhood.  The more we interact with each other the more we will understand each other and the more we can extend a helping and a caring hand to each other. In my own very small way, I am bringing together people from every corner of the earth and making the world a better place for each.  

At a time when there is still much need for money, joblessness, less time for the family, hours spent commuting and other headaches of the job market, affiliate businesses are spreading hope. With them you have the opportunity to make massive, solid residual income flow each month into your bank account, create a job you love for yourself, spend more quality time you choose yourself with your family, leave the car in the garage or bike or walk, put the headaches of the job market behind you and help spread the hope too to other potential affiliates.

From my corner of the earth, I wish you a safe and happy holiday and a prosperous New Year, and look forward to continuing our partnership together!

With warmest regards,

Akoli Penoukou
Tel: +228 92566652

P.S.: Please, drop me a word to let me know how you are doing and let know what your plans are for 2014.

P.P.S.: I was following somebody on the TV who said that 2014 will be a great year because added together all the figures come to 7 and 7 is a magical figure. I don’t know anything about that. But what I know is that with us helping each other 2014 could be our greatest year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...