Thursday 20 June 2013

It's Easy to Make Money at Home Using a Blog

The reason for writing this article is twofold. First, to get people to create blogs and secondly to let them know that they can have fun and earn money from the internet managing them too.

Before creating my blog, I knew the medium only as a means for people to share ideas with others. Never did I suspect it could also be used to win money on the internet. I believe there are many people like me out there wondering how to come across money-making opportunities, quite unaware that it is only a mouse click away.

In fact, I am a broker but now I needed a business in which I would combine my three interests of writing, travelling and doing business to make big money on the internet.

Google internet search turned out several results. The first one promised to help me create a website and get lots of money online too. I wasn't thrilled because I wanted a "regular" business with a supplier. But that part about earning lots of money online hooked me. So I read on. When they demanded payment for the program, I became suspicious. This is because of all those scams on the net. But the guarantee they gave made me decide to give them a try. And I have not regretted ever since.

The program helped me in detailed step-by-step instructions to create a blog centred on the resources (mainly free) to create a blog and on home and online business opportunities. I was pleasantly surprised to find not only many internet money maker programs which are legitimate but also which work.

Since I had done business before, writing and posting business articles on the blog about it proved not only easy but also great fun. This went to prove the adage that one should best write about what one knows. And one thing I knew very well as a broker was promoting a business on Business to Business (B2B) sites. I wrote about it explaining what a B2B site was, where one could find them, how to join, how much they cost (if one decided on the paid option), then listed B2B sites that I use.

Another advice to writers is that with research one could write authoritatively about a subject. This is what I did concerning how to win money on the internet. I had been hooked by an article concerning forty under thirty youths who had become millionaires on the internet. Using their stories I shared with readers ways to open the door to riches on the internet and directed them to sites where they could do so.

But how could readers accede to the treasure-troves of the internet if they didn't know how to create (free) an income-generating blog (or have one created for them at a manageable cost) and gain money online? Therefore I shared with them useful ideas in this regard as well as links to money making companies on the internet.

So, you decided to create a blog and make huge money online? Good. Resources to do so are largely available and inexpensive too.
My blog will teach you to create a blog, have resources for traffic and links to well-established advertisers to make money online. Please visit http://it-is-easy-to-make-money-at-home.blogspot.com.

Many are making money online. So could YOU. Get info about Strong Future International (SFI), the company which, alone, is enough for you to make good money with your blog. All it needs is you. FREE Training and support, websites and products all provided! - ZERO RISK! You would no longer worry about money, the economy, your paycheck, your retirement. Check it here: http://www.sfi4.com/11917851/FREE

To read my stories, articles and poems, go to site http://akolipenoukou.voila.net.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Akoli_Penoukou

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7288414

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...