Sunday 18 August 2013

How Positive Affirmations Have Manifested in my Life



A year ago my search for a meaningful direction in my life ended with the discovery of blogging as a means of sharing ideas and making money too. For me it was an opportunity to indulge in writing, teaching and doing business.

Prior to that, I had discovered ‘The Secret’, a program on the use of Positive Affirmations, to change one’s circumstances.

“Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and hundreds of the wealthiest industrialists of all time… had one thing in common. They all knew that… …Everything you see comes from the field of the INVISIBLE. And if you discover the secrets of how to use this invisible power, you can be, do, and have... anything.”― Aaron Scheinfeld, billionaire founder of Manpower

I downloaded colour photos and constituted a visualisation board of who I wished to be (renowned writer, philanthropist, highly educated person, inspirational speaker, charismatic figure, energetic person, successful businessman, and globetrotter), what I wanted to do (which were all related to who I wanted to be), and what I wanted to have (a healthy son who was born with afflictions and who unfortunately died last year aged only 11, a great home in town and a ranch in the country, luxury cars, a foundation to aid the disadvantaged, a business complex [preferably a holding company with divers business interests]). This is something like giving form to the invisible, the yet to be realized.

"As long as you know what it is you desire, then by simply affirming that it is yours - firmly and positively, with no ifs, buts, or maybes - over and over again, from the minute you arise in the morning until the time you go to sleep at night, and as many times during the day as your work or activities permit, you will be drawn to those people, places, and events that will bring your desires to you." -Scott Reed

To help draw my intentions to me, I would constantly repeat something like this to myself:

I am so glad and grateful because
I can be who I will to be
I can do all I will to do
I can have all I will to have
So help me God and thank you.

I did affirm that from the minute I got up in the morning until the time I went to bed at night, and several times during the day. I would often go to ‘The Secret’ site (Check it here www.thesecret.tv) and read testimonials to strengthen my resolve. Seeing how fast people were manifesting their desires while I couldn’t even see so much as a ghost of my desires dimmed my enthusiasm a bit. Yet I kept on—let me confess—with less energy.

My greatest disappointment came when my chronically sick son died. I had been trying hard to manifest health in his life. “Does the system work at all?” I kept on wondering in the pain of a loving father who had lost his lovely son.

But still, today, with some hindsight, I believe that positive affirmations work. It was when I started using them that I discovered blogging as an answer to my hitherto fruitless searches for something profitable to do. And just last month when I needed someone to help me solve my online payment problems, I got an upline in Portugal who accepts Western Union money transfers from me and pays on my behalf using Paypal and credit card. I had suggested this before to business friends in vain. Now, believing that my positive affirmations were attracting my desires to me (although I wasn’t so constant anymore) I decided to double my efforts. My affirmation now is:

I effortlessly, easily and seamlessly attract leaders, affiliates and entrepreneurs to my team and have a massive, solid residual income flowing ceaselessly into my bank accounts every month on autopilot enabling me to do what I wish to do, to have what I wish to have, to become who I wish to become and thus live the life of my dreams since the world responds positively to my endless faith in its promise and I thank God for that.      

   "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." ― Source: Brian Tracy

I’m seeing small steps forward and know that I’m moving inexorably towards my goals. A journey is made ones step at a time or one mile (or kilometre) after the other; a house is built one brick at a time, food is eaten one morsel at a time, etc., etc.

Do you also wish to attain your goals early? Then use positive affirmations. Check these blog posts: download-free-ebooks-and-audio on positive affirmations and the-secret

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...