Thursday 1 August 2013

I’m Chitika's July Promo Winner!

I really feel honoured by this prize and would like to share it with all my blog visitors and google+ followers. Click here to read the blog post which won me this handsome amount! I thank all at Chitika who were engaged in running this contest. 

Inbox
x
Amanda Collette <email address removed to avoid her being spammed>
15:53 (1 hour ago)

to me
Hey Akoli!

I would like to congratulate you on being one of our winners for Chitika's July Referral Promo! Your prize of $50 dollars will be deposited into your account at the end of the month.

Would you kindly send me a picture of yourself so we can feature you and your site on our referral homepage?

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...