Thursday 18 July 2013

Thought Of The Day

 “My strategy in life is simple: I make up for a profound lack of talent by refusing to quit. That's enabled me to accomplish almost every goal I've set for myself – from winning a high school state championship in water polo (when I joined the team I had to play goalie because I could barely swim)… to achieving academic goals (I must be one of the few people with dyslexia to pursue a career as a writer)…...to building relationships (my wife broke up with me six times)… to building this business (early in my career, Bill Bonner, who is now my business partner, called me "hopeless").

It's amazing what you can accomplish if you simply refuse to quit.” ― Porter Stansberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...