Sunday 8 September 2013

My Blog Posts Are Categorized At Last



I had promised in the blog post “Post of Apology” (Click here to read it ) that I was not giving up until I got it right to put my blog posts into categories so that you can easily find the posts in particular categories to read.

Well, I’m thrilled to inform you that I’ve done it at last.

In effect, my fellow blogger, whose posts I was depending on to categorize the posts, had acknowledged an error in the posts and sent me the correction which worked the magic.  

Once again I give you the following quote:

“My strategy in life is simple: I make up for a profound lack of talent by refusing to quit. That's enabled me to accomplish almost every goal I've set for myself – from winning a high school state championship in water polo (when I joined the team I had to play goalie because I could barely swim)… to achieving academic goals (I must be one of the few people with dyslexia to pursue a career as a writer)…

...to building relationships (my wife broke up with me six times)… to building this business (early in my career, Bill Bonner, who is now my business partner, called me "hopeless").

It's amazing what you can accomplish if you simply refuse to quit.” ― Porter Stansberry

That’s exactly what I have been able to do with putting my blog posts into different categories.

Praise is due to you too my dear blog visitors and followers since I had asked you to pray for me!

All I can say now is enjoy the posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...