Tuesday 15 October 2013

Do You Want Five Streams of Great Income? (Part II)



A story is better told from the horse’s own mouth. So, from today I want to leave Stone Evans, the creator of the Plug-In Profit Site to tell you about this great business opportunity himself. Here he comes: 

Hi, my name is Stone Evans...

 

 

And don't worry...

 

 
If fact, I'm going to personally build you a money making website... (the same website that's made me a millionaire...) for FREE!

And this isn't any ordinary website...

While it won't make sense you to yet... I actually get 5 BIG checks each month BECAUSE of this website...

Each of these monthly checks is BIGGER then what I used to get when I was a washed up restaurant worker...

And so, as my gift to you... 

 

 

That's right... you can put your wallet away, because I'm not like other "gurus"... I don't want to be.

You see, my story is probably a lot like yours.

A few years ago I was working at a sandwich shop in Dallas Texas, trying to provide a living for my wife and children.

But there was a problem.

I was in debt up to my eyeballs. My house was falling apart, and I had not been on a vacation in over 8 years.

As the man of the house, I would stay up at nights, with a sick feeling in my stomach, knowing that I was supposed to be doing more for my family.

I was so tired and I wanted to fall asleep... but the feeling in my gut... and the guilt in my mind wouldn't allow me to rest.

 



Each morning as I left for work, and I saw the look in my kids eyes, I felt like I was failing them.

That's when I knew something had to change...

But I didn't know what... or how.

Then one day I picked up a book called "Multiple Streams Of Income" by Robert Allen.

I'm not sure about you... but that sounded great to me...

I only had ONE stream of income (from the sandwich shop) and I REALLY wanted a few more...

The book talked about getting money from your own businesses, the stock market, real estate and the internet...

Now, I'm not sure about you, but none of those sounded like something I wanted to do...

EXCEPT... making money from the internet. 




So, I decided to look online for an opportunity... some way that I could get a new stream of income for my family.

So, each night after I got home from work, after my wife and kids would go to sleep... I would get online and explore different ways of using the internet to make money.

I quickly found that there was definitely NO short supply of "opportunities."

I started getting dozens of emails a day from someone showing me a "proven" way to get rich quick on the internet.

I joined many of them and actually maxed out multiple credit cards going over $10,000 into debt.

I tried buying ebooks, membership sites, and about everything else that any "guru" recommended to me.

I stayed up learning and working and drinking coffee until 5:00 in the morning, month after month... 

 
 so much so that some nights I went the whole night without any sleep... and I'd go back to work the next morning without any rest whatsoever!

I was so exhausted, but I began making progress...

 


Then I started getting commission checks in my mail box each month for products I had promoted as an affiliate.

It wasn't enough to retire on yet, but it PROVED to me that I was on the right track, and that it really is possible to make a living on the internet!




Each month my commission checks grew, and by my 3rd year online, I had made over $100,000 in just 12 months!

And that for me... was TRUE freedom.

That gave me the ability to finally walk away from the restaurant and start life over on my own terms.

Can you imagine that feeling...? 

If you can’t …

Sign up for FREE:


Yours in success,

Akoli Penoukou
akolipenoukou@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...

The Rapid African Plan To Liberation/ African American & Ghanaian Owned ...